Let NDC bring your vision to life.
We offer full-service commercial construction for any project including new buildings, additions, and renovations.
With the goal to make every job go as smoothly as possible, our role is to serve the best interest of our clients and lead by listening. We develop realistic estimates, budgets, and schedules using historical data, experience, and strategic relationships with subcontractors.
We are a flexible and reliable construction partner. Half of our work is traditional Design-Bid-Build and half is Design-Build. Our guiding principle is to only accept projects where we are confident in our ability to bring our A-game to deliver on time and on budget.
Our Service Models
NDC is flexible to work with clients in defining the scope of work for each project. We can accommodate a variety of contract styles and budgeting models including high level or conceptual, Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP), or Cost Plus. We strive to always deliver the most value on every project.
NDC 5-Step Project Management Process
- The development and adherence to a detailed scope of work and budget,
- Recurring and proactive communication between the project manager, customer representative, site superintendent, engineering, subcontractors, and safety manager,
- Quality control using Procore® over the project lifecycle,
- A commitment of the project team and NDC’s leadership to high quality and customer satisfaction, and
- Recurring senior management review of project performance, ensuring each project team has the necessary support to be successful and follows NDC’s policies and procedures.
As a General Contractor or Construction Manager we work with owners to assist with capital budget planning and budget feasibility analysis in addition to providing the following building services:
- Budget development
- Conceptual and detailed estimating
- Bid preparation
- Logistics evaluation
- MEP analysis
- Design requirements (Design-Build)
- Permitting, bonding and insurance
- Onsite Supervision
- Master scheduling
- Trade contractor and equipment procurement
- Cost control
- Owner and subcontractor meetings
- LEED documentation and administration
- Conformance to plans and specifications
- Punch list review and oversight
- Temporary and permanent Certificates of Occupancy
- Final drawings and operations manuals
- Training on new MEP systems
- Post-occupancy review
- Closeout documentation – hard copies and digital copy
- Secure and transmit releases, bonds, and waivers