At NDC Commercial Construction, the health and safety of our employees, our customers, and our community is of utmost importance.
During the current dynamic and difficult situation with the coronavirus, we are taking appropriate precautions in our offices and at job sites while doing everything we can to maintain the high level of customer service that our customers have come to expect. Specific measures include:
- Access to job sites is limited to essential employees only. All visitors are prohibited.
- All of our meetings with owners and subcontractors will be conducted remotely.
- Employees or subcontractors that exhibit any symptoms of illness will not be allowed on job sites until 24 hours after the symptoms are gone. Superintendents are instructed to send anyone home that exhibits symptoms.
- Anyone who has been out of the country will be asked to stay home until the 14-day self-quarantine period is over.
- All office personnel are equipped to work remotely with a shift schedule for working in the office if/when necessary to maintain social distancing.
While requiring people to stay home will have an impact on our crews and job schedules, it is the right thing to do in the current situation. Social responsibility must be the highest priority. We want our employees and customers to know that we are all in this together.
This is a rapidly changing situation. We are monitoring developments and managing our response to keep everyone healthy and safe. Please be assured that we are doing everything we can to accommodate the contracts currently in place to the best of our ability while continuing to look forward and plan for the future.
Please contact Jackie Laramee if you have any questions or concerns.